Sunday, August 28, 2016




Retired man, 78, with no musical ability comes round from a stroke to find he can suddenly play the piano



A pensioner who survived a stroke was suddenly able to play the piano. He was amazed when he discovered his new artistic talent. 'I played and I couldn't believe it. It just came out naturally and I was in shock,' he said.

He said: 'I had a heart bypass around 20 years ago and ever since, I've had problems with my heart. I've had countless strokes, but this was the first time anything was noticeably different afterwards.'

He discovered his new found talent after acquiring a piano from a late friend. 'I sat down next to it to have a look. I just wanted to try and played it. 'It was just as my friend's son was walking into the room and he asked if I had ever played before and that he didn't know I could play. I told him I couldn't.' He said he had not gained any other skills since his stroke"

Source

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker